Rashid Ali Parchaway

راشید صاحب کے لیے اطلاع ہے کہ آنے والے وقت میں اپ کمپیوٹر کے ماہرین میں شمار ہونگے انشاء اللہ

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rashid Ali Parchaway

راشید صاحب کے لیے اطلاع ہے کہ آنے والے وقت میں اپ کمپیوٹر کے ماہرین میں شمار ہونگے انشاء اللہ

Rashid Ali Parchaway

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamal Abad Michni Parchaway.

Keywords

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

MySQL and Microsoft Access DB Converter

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

MySQL and Microsoft Access DB Converter Empty MySQL and Microsoft Access DB Converter

Post by Admin Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:13 am

I got excellent software for you. You can make conversion between Microsoft Access and MySQL DB. I was ASP classic programmer, once I made a website in ASP classic language. Later I need to change that website from ASP classic to PHP and Database from MS Access to MySQL. I searched for software and found this great utility and now I am sharing that utility with you.

This utility can perform the following conversions.

• MS Access to MySQL

• MS Access to MySQL Dump

• MS Access to PHP Script

• MS Access to MS Access

• MySQL to MS Access

• MySQL to MySQL

• MySQL to MySQL Dump

• MySQL to PHP Script

Conversion of MS Access DB into MySQL and MySQL DB into MS Access is very easy and reliable now. I hope you will enjoy this utility. The link below is available for you.
    Note: Serial key for this utility is included in .rar file.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:38 pm